lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Young <bubble...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage RAMDirectory
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:35:55 GMT
How important is it that the search index be absolutely up to date? I
read from a RAMDirectory based index but the actual index is in a
FSDirectory. The way I managed it was to have the RAMDirectory
periodically (two hourly) reloaded. My data doesn't have to be
completely up to date so this works for me.