lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Lucene and SAX
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:10:48 GMT
Sounds like you need to make your articles XML or stop trying to use an
XML parser to process the file, whichever is easier for you.  I don't
think your issues are Lucene related.  I think you need to get a better
handle on the XML processing.  As I suggested on your Digester thread
before, I would separate the handling of the XML from Lucene until you
can get a better handle on the XML processing.  I would also write
myself some Unit Tests using some very small Volume examples. Can you
write a small app that simply reads in the Volume file, then loads an
article and prints it out?

-Grant