lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: How to Integrate Lucene/Nutch with Mysql?
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:03:03 GMT
Hi Sam,

I asked a similar question yesterday, and Steven Rowe kindly pointed me
at the following code and examples, which you can use to integrate
Lucene with Derby:

<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-434>

For the record, Derby is the Apache open source database. It's a
full-featured relational database backed by an active open source
community: http://db.apache.org/derby/.

Cheers,
-Rick