lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patricio Galeas <gal...@informatik.uni-siegen.de>
Subject Lucene in Action : example code -> document-parsing framework ...
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:50:46 GMT
Hi ALL,
I try to run the an example of the "Lucene in Action" book :

Chapter 7: Parsing Common Document Formats:
lia.handlingtypes.framework.FileIndexer

I have downloaded all the source code from www.manning.com/hatcher2
and create a java project in Lucene 3.1.

I become the following error message when the PDF document is indexed :
---------------------------------------
Indexing
E:\Galeas\downloads\LuceneInAction\LuceneInAction\src\lia\handlingtypes\data\addressbook-entry.xml
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).
Indexing
E:\Galeas\downloads\LuceneInAction\LuceneInAction\src\lia\handlingtypes\data\addressbook.xml
Indexing
E:\Galeas\downloads\LuceneInAction\LuceneInAction\src\lia\handlingtypes\data\HTML.html
Indexing
E:\Galeas\downloads\LuceneInAction\LuceneInAction\src\lia\handlingtypes\data\MSWord.doc
Indexing
E:\Galeas\downloads\LuceneInAction\LuceneInAction\src\lia\handlingtypes\data\PDF.pdf
org/apache/log4j/Logger
    at org.pdfbox.pdfparser.BaseParser.<clinit>(BaseParser.java:70)
    at
lia.handlingtypes.pdf.PDFBoxPDFHandler.parseDocument(PDFBoxPDFHandler.java:118)
    at
lia.handlingtypes.pdf.PDFBoxPDFHandler.getDocument(PDFBoxPDFHandler.java:32)
    at
lia.handlingtypes.framework.ExtensionFileHandler.getDocument(ExtensionFileHandler.java:39)
    at lia.handlingtypes.framework.FileIndexer.index(FileIndexer.java:43)
    at lia.handlingtypes.framework.FileIndexer.index(FileIndexer.java:36)
    at lia.handlingtypes.framework.FileIndexer.main(FileIndexer.java:77)

Have anybody some idea ??
Thank You
Patricio