lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: Hits sorted
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:56:40 GMT
Excuse me I don't write the trace of error
java.lang.RuntimeException: no terms in field DATE - cannot determine
sort type
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldCacheImpl.getAuto(FieldCacheImpl.java:319)
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.comparatorAuto(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:327)
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.getCachedComparator(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:170)
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.FieldSortedHitQueue.<init>(FieldSortedHitQueue.java:58)
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:122)
        at
org.apache.lucene.search.MultiSearcher.search(MultiSearcher.java:141)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:51)
        at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:41)

thks in advance.