lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From javabuddy <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Lucene and Quartz
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:44:34 GMT
Hi,

I have the indexing process running in an quartz environment. (on a clustered two boxes)

I made sure that the Indexing doesnt runs simultaneously on both the boxes.

But suddenly I am start getting "FileNotFoundException" on the indexing process. From that
pont on the indexes are of no use. I need to start the indexing from scratch.

I need to know a couple of things....

1. Is there a way to regain the indexes after getting "FileNotFoundException" .

2. What is wrong in having the indexing process run across two machines..

Will the IndexWriter.optimize() method refresh the indexes, on top of optimizing it????

- Gana.

Your Roomity Broadband Webapp ~~1129049073830~~