lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sam Lee <victor_email...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Integrate Lucene/Nutch with Mysql?
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:14:58 GMT
Hi,
 My network is designed to have a bunch of advertisers
to enter their ads with keywords.  I think of using
mysql to store those, and then use lucene and part of
nutch to index them from mysql db, so that the
websites can find and show the ads.  But how do I
integrate lucene/nutch with mysql?  Do you have any
recommendation about websites that talk about that or
have examples?

I know that nutch has its own file system.  But it's
not possible to throw mysql db all away, right?  I
think I got to use some kind of db like mysql because
data can be changed easily.

Many thanks.