lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sam Lee <victor_email...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How Fast is MemoryIndex? How Much Resource Does It Use?
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:54:47 GMT
How much of a performance impact if I store queries as
documents first?

Actually, I just thought of a way to first select
queries with certain quality before doing memoryindex,
so it will trim it to much less than 100000.

But has anyone done MemoryIndex?  I need some
real-world examples that can tell me how fast
MemoryIndex is before I decide to use it, like # of
queries /sec and cpu and memory they are using, etc.
I searched all over google but can't find any.