lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From MALCOLM CLARK <malcycl...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action : example code -> document-parsing framework ...
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:53:47 GMT

Hi,

Could somebody please help me regarding Lucene and Digester. I have discovered this problem
during indexing the INEX collection of XML for my MSc project.

During the parsing of the XML files all named Volume.xml the parser will only index the last
XML element in any repetitive list. For example:

<book>

</chapters>

<title></title>

<title></title> //Only this title element is indexed

</chapters>

</book>

</chapters>

</book>

How does one put multiple fields in one Digester field for Lucene indexing?

Thanks in advance.

MC