lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Folksonomies
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:25:38 GMT
Hi Dan,

You are describing Simpy :) - http://www.simpy.com/

If you look at Simpy's blog at http://blog.simpy.com/blojsom/blog/ ,
you
will see I started a little series of posts about the analysis of
tagging and bookmarking in Simpy.  If I find time, I'll post the next
part of the series tonight.  Future analysis I plan on doing will
include doing POS analysis of tags, and if you would like to see other
types of analysis, please feel free to email/comment on the blog.

Otis