lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Kim" <p...@cymfony.com>
Subject RE: Delete doesn't delete?
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:07:01 GMT
Are you using a hit collector? I think if you use a hit collector rather
than the Hits object for getting query results, deleted items will still
be returned as results. My workaround for this was to run optimize after
I finish a batch of deletes, which works fine for my system because I
only run a batch of deletes once a day.

Peter