lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From javabuddy <maill...@roomity.com>
Subject Re:Lucene and Quartz
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:11:55 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

Here is what happens...

I have 2 boxes A and B. And the indices are created on Machine C.

The directory of the index is mounted on both the machines A and B.

We have quartz using JDBCJobStore. So index creation runs on either one of the box. SO when
index creation job is over on machine A, and when machine B starts it throws FileNotFoundException
on one of the index file like _fkm.idx, (this is an sample file name)

So y is this happening. I made sure that the jobs for creating index are not running at the
same time.

My doubt is when machine A completes, the indexes that are updated or generated are not reflected
on to the machine B. Bcos of the mount.

Can you help me out???

- javabuddy.

Your Roomity Broadband Webapp ~~1129079515196~~