lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Problem Running Lucene in Action sample codes
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:24:22 GMT

On 22 Oct 2005, at 00:33, anushri kumar wrote:
> I'm having trouble running the sample codes in Lucene in Action. I
> followed the instructions in the README file and in the book but no
> luck. I'm not familiar with ant. Can some one help please ??

Anushri - please log the details (details are necessary!) at
Manning's Author Online section for our book.  You'll find it linked
on the menu here: <>

I'd rather keep LIA-centric issues off this list - I hate commercials
and infomercials as much as the next guy :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message