lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cyril Barlow" <i...@fantasyfooty.org>
Subject Re: IndexSearcher in servlet containers
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:54:52 GMT
Thanks all for your feedback. I'm going to look at building a dedicated
server that keeps one IndexSearcher open and each servlet would use that.
Either that or look deeper into the Jetty framework to see if I can simply
invoke a global IndexSearcher when the server starts and use that. Not quite
sure how. Luc, DelayCloseIndexSearcher looks like something that might be of
help - I'll have a look at that as well.

Cheers