lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Youngho Cho" <youn...@nannet.co.kr>
Subject Re: korean and lucene
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 04:42:40 GMT
Hello,

Ok , I've attached my test code for Korean which is slitely modified Koji's code.

Just put into the lia.analysis.i18n package at LuceneInAction
and run ant.

Hopely someone is helped.

-------- build.xml  ---------

  <target name="JapaneseDemo" depends="prepare"
          description="Examples of Jananese analysis">
    <info>

      Japanese Test...

    </info>

    <run-main class="lia.analysis.i18n.JapaneseDemo"/>
  </target>

  <target name="KoreanDemo" depends="prepare"
          description="Examples of Korean analysis">
    <info>

      Korean Test...

    </info>

    <run-main class="lia.analysis.i18n.KoreanDemo"/>
  </target>

Thanks,

Youngho