lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nitin" <ni...@wowcorp.com>
Subject RE: null results
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:00:19 GMT

hi all,

even i am getting similar error. i found that it is because of
unsorted index..anybody has idea about it?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Nitin
-----Original Message-----
From: Gasi [mailto:gasi@artentis.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 2:45 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: null results

  Hallo everybody,

  I am beginning with Lucene. I tested the Webdemo described in the
Book on my HomePC. When I upload it on a webserver, this example
works but he doesn't find any keyword, the result of every search is
null results. I have uploaded the same index consists of 3files
deletable,segments and _9m.cfs. On my homepc i have as an example for
the jeyword "java" many results , on the webhost account null
results. Perhaps anybody had the same problem than me and can give my
a hint what I do wrong.

  Thank you

  Greetings

  Gaston