lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robichaud, Jean-Philippe" <>
Subject Optimizing insertion of duplicate documents
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:08:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have a special scenario where I frequently want to insert duplicates
documents in the index.  For example, I know that I want 400 copies of the
same document. (I use the docboost of something else so I can't just add one
document and set the docboost to 400).

I would like to hack the addDocument to be able to specify a number of time
to duplicate the document, to avoid the analysis process to happen more than

I'm not sure how I should modify the DocumentWriter.addDocument method, any
thoughts?  Or perhaps there is already that functionality somewhere?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message