lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How to get a list of field names of one doc?
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:45:02 GMT
Riccardo,

I'm not quite understanding the issue with using Document.fields().
It returns an Enumeration of Field objects, which contain the name
and the value.  If you only want the name, then only use the name and
ignore the value.  That seems simple enough, so I must be missing
what you're asking for.  Please clarify a bit more.

Thanks,
     Erik