lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: indexing/searching on C++
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:54:31 GMT
Have a look at your analyzer (check out my java.net article for
starters), and the "Analysis Paralysis" section of the Lucene wiki.
You will need to adjust your analyzer (and query parser perhaps) to
tokenize things as you'd like.  For a quick fix, try using the
WhitespaceAnalyzer, though you'll soon want to upgrade that most likely.

     Erik