lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject some general question about Nutch Search engine.
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:23:57 GMT
Hi
Thank you for reading my post
I have some general question :
1-does Nutch support multilanguage indexing and searching ?
2-does it has capability to index and search more than 500,000 site in a
timely manner?
3-does it have capabilities to add ADs System , sponsored result first and
other features that for example google search engine has?
4-does licensing allow me to use/modefy it for my own purpose without
sharing the source ?
5-does its robot support site list / domainextension list (for example
searching and indexing all UK extension)

Thank you.