lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Version 1.9
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:10:23 GMT
I'm using the trunk of Subversion (pretty much what 1.9 will be) on
all my projects and it is quite stable.  I defer to the others on
when we release it as 1.9 officially, though.

I recommend to you, and others that can, to use the trunk codebase in
your projects.  It will ensure that it gets hammered more and any
issues ironed out (though it is unlikely you'll encounter any, no
more so than you would with 1.4.3).

On Sep 11, 2005, at 3:52 PM, Jeff Rodenburg wrote:

> Is there a consensus or estimate on when v1.9 will be considered a
> stable
> release? I'm prepping a deployment on v1.4.3 but would like an idea
> of when
> 1.9 might be considered stable in the eyes of the community.
> -- Jeff Rodenburg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message