lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Stembridge <kevin.stembri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Lucene right for my app?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:22:20 GMT
Hi Jeff and Doug,
I've just finished reading Chapter 1 of Lucene in Action (sample chapter
from Manning) and I've ordered a copy. The sample chapter was pretty
useful in giving me an idea of how Lucene will fit into my app and I
think it'll do the trick nicely with a bit of elbow grease on my part.

Thanks very much for the advice.

Cheers,
Kevin