lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From markharw00d <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Lucene database bindings
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:27:29 GMT
I know there have been some posts discussing how to integrate Lucene
with Derby recently.

I've added an example project that works with both HSQLDB and Derby
here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-434

The bindings allow you to use SQL that mixes database and Lucene
functionality in ways like this:

    select top 10 lucene_score(id) as SCORE,
            lucene_highlight(adText) from ads
               where pricePounds <200 and pricePounds >1
               and lucene_query('"drum kit"',id)>0
            order by SCORE DESC, pricePounds ASC

See the readme.txt in the zip file for details.

Cheers,
Mark