lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From markharw00d <>
Subject Lucene database bindings
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:27:29 GMT
I know there have been some posts discussing how to integrate Lucene
with Derby recently.

I've added an example project that works with both HSQLDB and Derby

The bindings allow you to use SQL that mixes database and Lucene
functionality in ways like this:

    select top 10 lucene_score(id) as SCORE,
            lucene_highlight(adText) from ads
               where pricePounds <200 and pricePounds >1
               and lucene_query('"drum kit"',id)>0
            order by SCORE DESC, pricePounds ASC

See the readme.txt in the zip file for details.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message