lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Filip Anselm <fi...@nable.dk>
Subject Re: How do I avoid reindexing?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:03:37 GMT
I'm completely new to lucene, but could figure out myself that I need to
delete the old doc and add the new... But as I see it, the only way to
delete a document is to create an implementation of the abstract
IndexReader and use its delete(Term term) method. In my case this sounds
like overkill... - Is there an other way?