lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sean O'Connor <s...@oconeco.com>
Subject Re: Lucene contrib (surround), Subversion, and Eclipse
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:51:52 GMT
Chris,
    I think my hesitation with my approach was due to being lazy, and
not wanting to get up to speed with ant. I've gotten over much of the
Eclipse internal project/build learning curve, so this is very likely a
case of the 'golden hammer' syndrome, where I am ignoring the benefits
of using ant. I'll take a few hours and play with eclipse and it's ant
integration on my next foray into the sandbox, er, I mean contribs : -).
Thanks for the feedback,

Sean