lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Maik Schreiber <blizzy-keyword-lucene_user.f54...@blizzy.de>
Subject Re: Using one physical lucene index for multiple projects
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:22:14 GMT
> Is any of the authentication incredentials actually put into the index
> for this verifyication?

No. We're using authentication only to protect the HTTP interface, but you can
search for about anything once you're past that.

> Currently, I also store the SecretKey (hash of it) in the index so I
> know when e.g. the request comes to delete all documents I also which ones.

I'm not sure if you're talking about authentication for using the XML-RPC
interface here...?

--
Maik Schreiber   *   http://www.blizzy.de

GPG public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1F11D713
Key fingerprint: CF19 AFCE 6E3D 5443 9599 18B5 5640 1F11 D713