lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Markus Fischer <>
Subject Re: Using one physical lucene index for multiple projects
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:56:11 GMT
Maik Schreiber wrote:
>> I'm running XML-RPC to allow access to the index.
>> My idea was that I share a SecretKey between the projects indexers and
>> projects clients. So the indexer can only add/remove documents with
>> his key and the client can only access documents with his key.
> In our projects we're using HTTP authentication for XML-RPC requests.

The authentication tunnels all requests through a single method
"execute". Can I then automatically call some XmlRpc callback function
to let the XmlRpc-Server do its introspection which method to call?

In my case I would only add a new parameter to the Vector and and then
disatch it to the method based on its signature.

- Markus

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message