lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Koch" <TheRan...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Blackberry
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:33:28 GMT
I have to disagree. I run Lucene 1.2 on a Sharp Zaurus PDA with Java 1.1
successfully. It is not the latest version, but basic search is no problem
like this. I am not sure if it compiles with Java 1.1 (maybe not) but it
certainly runs with it...

I am completely sure what you mean with loading. I guess you meant running.
>From this perspective, the only thing you need to find out is what virtual
machine you can get for Blackberry, and how you need to write your scripts
and access the Blackberry filesystem so that you can start and run your
application which accesses the Lucene 1.2 library.

Good luck!

Karl