lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <eugeny...@jdevelop.com>
Subject Re: Lucene vs SQL database
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:45:57 GMT
On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 08:56:50AM -0400, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> >of only allowed data... But if Lucene needs to index anything, how  >
>could I > >define the access privileges for data?

> There are many options available.  One such technique I described in
> "Lucene in Action" ... a SecurityFilter.

This SecurityFilter is implementation of the Filter, right?
As I found, the Filter defineds the bits() method, and I should implement some
capacities to return set of bits, where first bit means first found document,
and if it is set to 1 - document will be shown, otherwise if 0 - it will not
be shown, right?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky