lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: May I use a mixture of indexing methods altogether?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:01:23 GMT
It's easy, pull the data from DB using something like JDBC, and from
retrieved rows create Lucene Documents.  Of course, it gets more
complicated than this, but start with something simple like using JDBC
to run SELECTs, converting results to Lucene Documents, and index them
with IndexWriter.

There are also tools like Compass and DBSight that may help.

Otis