lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From tirupathi reddy <tirupathiredd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Small problem in searching
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:11:09 GMT
Hi guys,

    I have some problem while searching using Lucene. Say I have some thing like "tirupathireddy"
 or "venkatreddy" in the index. When i search for string "reddy" I have to get those things
(i.e. "tirupathireddy"   and  "venkatreddy"). I have read in Query syntax of Lucene  that
* will not be given at the starting of the search string. SO how can I achiev that. I am in
very much need of that. So please help me out.

  WIth Regards,
TirupatiReddy Manyam.

Tirupati Reddy Manyam
24-06-08,