lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mag Gam <magaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: May I use a mixture of indexing methods altogether?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:30:04 GMT
Otis:

Thanks for the good and clean explanation! I will first try this out, and
let you know how that goes...what you are saying is making VERY good sense!
Once I index them, will this goto the filesystem, or somewhere else? I want
this index to be created in the table, so I can do quick SELECTs thru there.

TIA!