lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Kiselevski" <ALEX...@Amdocs.com>
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:02:23 GMT

Hi,

I have a strange exception when I'm trying to recreate an IndexWriter,
that was previously defined.

I did the following steps:

1.	    mWriter = new IndexWriter(indexPath, analyzer, true);
2.	    mWriter.addDocument(document);
3.	    mWriter.optimize();
4.	    mWriter.close();

In the next step I try to recreate the indexWriter by the same way I did
it in the first step

5.	    mWriter = new IndexWriter(indexPath, analyzer, true);

And I got an Exception:

java.io.IOException: Cannot delete _a.cfs

            at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.create(FSDirectory.java:144)

            at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java:105)

            at
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.getDirectory(FSDirectory.java:83)

            at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:173)

            at
com.stp.core.cv.index.AbstractIndexer.<init>(AbstractIndexer.java:28)

            at com.stp.core.cv.index.CVIndexer.<init>(CVIndexer.java:27)

            at com.stp.core.CVFacade.indexDocuments(CVFacade.java:102)

            at
com.stp.test.STPTestUtility.indexDocuments(STPTestUtility.java:129)

            at
com.stp.test.STPStorePanel$IndexThread.run(STPStorePanel.java:649)

Alex Kiselevski

Solution Engineer  Pre Sales

+9.729.776.7086 (desk)
+9.729.776.1504 (fax)