lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From M å n i s h <manish.chowdh...@acusis.com>
Subject RE: Problem in .txt file indexing
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:11:32 GMT

This package org.ujac.print.DocumentHandlerException is not part of Lucene,
Check whether you are using some other third party class files in your
program.

-----Original Message-----
From: tirupathi reddy [mailto:tirupathireddy_m@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:20 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Problem in .txt file indexing

hello,

  I am using the following code to index text files.

InputStream is = new FileInputStream(pdf);

     DefaultStyledDocument styledDoc = new DefaultStyledDocument();
     try {
       new RTFEditorKit().read(is, styledDoc, 0);
       bodyText = styledDoc.getText(0, styledDoc.getLength());
     }
     catch (IOException e) {
       throw new DocumentHandlerException(
         "Cannot extract text from a RTF document", e);
     }
     catch (BadLocationException e) {
       throw new DocumentHandlerException(
         "Cannot extract text from a RTF document", e);
     }
     if (bodyText != null) {
       mDocument.add(Field.Text("fulltext", bodyText));
     }

But I am getting the error as can't find symbol  DocumentHandlerException .

And I import org.ujac.print.DocumentHandlerException.

But I don't have that package. From where I can get that package?
Or else How to solve the above problem?

Tirupati Reddy Manyam
24-06-08,
Sundugaullee-24,