lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gasi" <g...@artentis.com>
Subject null results
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:14:59 GMT

  Hallo everybody,

  I am beginning with Lucene. I tested the Webdemo described in the Book on my HomePC. When
I upload it on a webserver, this example works but he doesn't find any keyword, the result
of every search is null results. I have uploaded the same index consists of 3files deletable,segments
and _9m.cfs. On my homepc i have as an example for the jeyword "java" many results , on the
webhost account null results. Perhaps anybody had the same problem than me and can give my
a hint what I do wrong.

  Thank you

  Greetings

  Gaston