lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Books about Lucene?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:28:09 GMT
On Aug 17, 2005, at 2:49 PM, Karl Koch wrote:
> Are there any other books (despite "Lucene in Action") perhaps
> written in a
> different perspective (e.g. different applications or problem areas)?

To echo what Otis said - I don't know of any myself.

I'd be very interested to hear yours, and others, thoughts on what
Lucene in Action 2nd edition should add/remove to its coverage.
There are lots of topics that I've researched and worked on since
that book that I think make sense to add, but community feedback will
decide ultimately how LIA 2.0 unfolds.

     Erik