lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "christopher may" <fers...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Excel Spreadsheet
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:08:36 GMT
   I think the easiest way to put it is my first cell will be a term. The
following cells are then the summary or definition to the term and so on and
so on. My search needs to find the term by letter since my page has that
option and then return in two separate columns on the results page the Term
sided by its definition. Thanks hope you can help.