lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Quaroni" <dquar...@OPENRATINGS.com>
Subject Empty index after building?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:06:21 GMT
I didn't notice any exceptions and unfortunately I built these 2 long enough ago that I have
no logs left.

Anyway, I built 2 indexes using a process that I've built hundreds of indexes successfully
with, and these two indexes seem to contain no documents despite being pretty large (about
a gig).

Has anyone observed anything like this happening with lucene?  I'll do my best to reproduce
the problem, but am not hopeful.  The only thing I could imagine is running out of disk space
or something but I don't think that's possible.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has seen this.