lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Koch" <TheRan...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Books about Lucene?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:46:34 GMT
Hello group,

thank you for all your discussion, suggestios and help. I thought I will run
some investgations on that sourcecode with Lucene 1.2 and document them.
With the help of chen I might be able to create a version that can do the
job. Perhaps we can then create some small footprint solution that will
alows mobile search engines on PDAs.

Since my time is very limited I am not sure how fast I can do that. I will
use the developer list for correspondance with the Lucene expertise.

Kind Regards,
Karl