lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mordo, Aviran (EXP N-NANNATEK)" <aviran.mo...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Split Search Word
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:27:59 GMT
The StandardAnalyzer should work just fine with it, It will break the
search string to 5 search terms.

HTH

Aviran
http://www.aviransplace.com

  _____

From: Karthik N S [mailto:karthik@controlnet.co.in]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 1:57 AM
To: LUCENE
Subject: Split Search Word

Hi Luceners

Apologies.....

I  have along Search String as given below...

SearchWord =  "\"" + "Dough Cutting" + "\"" +  "  " +  "Otis
Gospodnetic"  +  "   " + "\"" + "Erik Hatcher" + "\""  + "  " +
                           "Authors of " + "\"" + "Lucene In Action"
+"\"";

And prior to searching the Index ,I need the Words to be Split.

SearchWord   =

   1)   "\"" + "Dough Cutting" + "\""
   2)   "Otis Gospodnetic"
   3)  "\"" + "Erik Hatcher" + "\""
   4)  "Authors of "
   5) "\"" +"Lucene In Action" +"\""

I am shure some Analyzer within Lucene is performin the task.
So some body please Tell me Howto

[ I already used Analysis/Paralysis code to check ,but no help ]

WITH WARM REGARDS
HAVE A NICE DAY
[ N.S.KARTHIK]