lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Books about Lucene?
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:12:54 GMT
Hi, Erik,

I some time ago played with the Lucene 1.2 source code and made some
modifications to it, trying to add my own ranking algorithm. I am not sure
if Licence wise, it is permissible to modify the earlier source code, also
if it is allowed to put the modified version or the description of what I
have done on wiki?

Thanks for your reply.

Jian