lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate Lucene with Derby
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 04:07:53 GMT
I just downloaded a copy of the derby binary and successfully run the
simple example java program. It seems derby is extremely easy to use
as an embeded java database engine.

This gave me some confidence that I could integrate Lucene with Derby
and possibly Jetty server, to make a complete java based solution for
a hobby search project.

I will post more regarding this integration as I go along.

Cheers,

Jian
www.jhsystems.net