lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Koch" <TheRan...@gmx.net>
Subject [Lucene 1.2] Change the Scoring?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:57:19 GMT
Hello Lucene experts,

I would like to insert my own scoring algorithm in Lucene 1.2 (I need to use
this old Lucene version due to hardware limitations (PDA and Java 1.2)). Has
somebody done things like that (eventually in the past) and can suggest
approaches and perhaps a code example? Workarounds or even examples in
Lucene 1.3 and 1.4?

I would be especially interested in anything related with comparing
different IR algorithms using Lucene as a framework.

Kind Regards,
Karl