lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Site Live Using Lucene
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:47:24 GMT
This is cool!

Seems you parsed the C/C++ code. Is this easy to extend to other
languages, like Java?

And you choose to display the data stored in database, any reason for
that compared to reading it from Lucene index itself?

I feel using Lucene's highlighter may make it easier to read the search results.

--
Chris Lu