lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.l...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.9 official betas WAS: Query Parser custom analyzer question
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:46:09 GMT
Daniel Naber wrote:

>Correct handling of multiple terms per position was only added to SVN, it's
>not part of Lucene 1.4.3.
>
>Regards
> Daniel

Cool - is there a daily build somewhere, or do I have to roll my own?  I
couldn't find a daily build or a 1.9 alpha, beta, etc. on the site.

Any idea when 1.9 might be released, even as an alpha?  The dates in the
Lucene2Whiteboard on the wiki no longer look realistic (unless the 1.9
release is going to happen at the same time as the 2.0 release - which I
could understand, if the 2.0 will only differ by removing all of the
depreciated methods.

Thanks,

Dan

--