lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: setBoost(float) in org.apache.lucene.document.Field cannot be applied to (double)???
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 17:09:05 GMT
Hi,
I run in the same problem some weeks ago as well.
You can find following in the java doc:

"Note: this value is not stored directly with the document in the
index. Documents returned from IndexReader.document(int) and Hits.doc
(int) may thus not have the same value present as when this field was
indexed."

HTH
Stefan