lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men" <p.veent...@anchormen.nl>
Subject RE: how to get newest library version?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 07:11:34 GMT
Ok thanks, this works *is building the new jar at the moment*

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Paul Elschot [mailto:paul.elschot@xs4all.nl]
Verzonden: woensdag 24 augustus 2005 8:30
Aan: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: how to get newest library version?

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 23:45, Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can download the newest version of Lucene from
> the
SVN? I have been trying (even the website) but I only get timeouts. I
would even be happy with a newly build jar (based on the newest
sources). So I help someone can help me out so I can remove a
MultiFieldQueryParser bug out of the system that should have been
removed on the newest version (and troubles)

This checkout command worked for me:

  svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

and currently the command:

  svn update

is working fine here, so I'd expect a checkout to work now, too.
Once you have a working copy use:

  ant jar

in  the trunk directory to create the latest jar in the build directory.

Regards,
Paul Elschot