lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men" <p.veent...@anchormen.nl>
Subject RE: Library for easy write/read from Documents.
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:44:47 GMT
A long (64 bits) needs 4 characters (each character = 16 bits), not 2 ;)
My bad.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men [mailto:p.veentjer@anchormen.nl]
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 augustus 2005 9:36
Aan: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Onderwerp: Library for easy write/read from Documents.

I`m currently developing a small library for easy reading/writing stuff
to and from the document. All primitives
(long,short,int,bool,byte,float,double,char) and non primitive Numbers
are supported, optionally they are compressed (a long doesn`t need 19
characters but only 2) and they are optionally lexographically and
lexographically compressed.

I also have created a few functions that make it easy to insert text:
keywords, unstored, unindexed etc.

I would like to make this library public on a very short time (I`m
currently writing and testing it) and I`m wondering what is the best way
to add/give it to Lucene.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Veentjer
Anchor Men Interactive Solutions - duidelijk in zakelijke
internetoplossingen

Praediniussingel 41
9711 AE Groningen

T: 050-3115222