lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: UpdateIndex
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:31:35 GMT

over again a question about updating!
I update my index by first deletion all the documents from index which are
not anymore in the document directories, then i delete all documents from
index which have changed and at last i add all documents to the index which
are not in the index but in the document directories!!!
But i is like that... that all works very good!
But the problem is that it doesn't find all documents to add or delete by
the first running!!! For example i deleted 12 documents from the directory
or i changed them. If i start the application it delete only 7 from index.
If i start the application again it delete the other rest!!! But why?

Why doesn't do it by the first time!!!?

Thanks in forward!

Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: