lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Derya Kasapoglu" <doz...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: UpdateIndex
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:33:05 GMT
I meant the reader.hasDeletions() returns null and reader.delete(term)
returns 0.

So...!
I store the path that way in the index:
document.add(Field.Text("pathLC", file[i].getAbsolutePath()));
and i use the StandardAnalyzer.
I can not search for the path if i store it as Keyword like that:
document.add(Field.Keyword("pathLC",
file[i].getAbsolutePath().toLowerCase()));
so i store it as a Text!!!

so i think i have to use the analyzer bevor i call delete(term) ?
i'm right?